Established in 1987 Park Entertainment Limited acts as a worldwide entertainment consultant and as a distributor and sales agent for independently produced feature films and television programs.
Today Park Entertainment and its sister company Park Television Productions also develop, co-produce and produce feature films, television series and documentaries.
Park owns the cult film The Lawnmower Man (and its sequel) which it is developing into a long-form television series. It also owns Tony and Ridley Scott's first venture into television, the 44-part series The Hunger and co-owns the new K9 –TV Series based upon Doctor Who’s iconic robot dog.
As well as securing worldwide sales and distribution for films and TV programming the Park companies can offer:
- • co-development and co-production funding;
- • international pre-sales;
- • minimum guarantees against distribution rights;
- • the cash-flowing of tax credits and rebates;
- • the creation of strong marketing campaigns;
- • the servicing, contracting and monitoring of distribution deals worldwide;
- • visibility at major film and television markets including AFM, MIP TV, MIPCOM, BERLIN, NATPE and CANNES